How is this therapy helpful for women?
“If a woman’s uterus is out of balance, so is she,” – Don Elijio Panti
This gentle external work lifts and guides your womb back into its optimal position in the lower pelvis.
Held into correct position by over 10 ligaments, your womb is well supported.
Now in NZ (West Coast of the South Island – and ready now we are Level 1 for all your apparently ‘hopeless’ issues..
Let us put you back together again . .
ENDO? Problems ‘down there’? They are all from the same cause – circulation not working as designed to – and likely not the right ingredients to make the ride through a woman’s life smoothly Maybe you want to know more RIGHT now – as the endo and all other pelvic problems are terrible.
Not just endo – anything the info packed 55 minutes (and 3 downloads) will give you.
What may be some of the symptoms of a displaced uterus/womb?
- Painful or irregular periods; painful or irregular ovulation
- Dark or brown blood at the onset and at the end of menstruation
- Headache or migraine with period
- Varicose veins of the legs and/or tired, weak or numb legs
- Lower backache; back pain with period
- More serious imbalances including:
- Endometriosis, uterine fibroids and
- Endometrial polyps
- Frequent urination; bladder infections, incontinence, incomplete voiding, dribbling
- Recurrent vaginal infections
- Chronic miscarriages
- Difficulty getting/staying pregnant/infertility
- Painful intercourse
- Chronic constipation
- Difficult menopause
- And not feeling right – and not knowing what to do about it. .
It is time!!!
Midwives and healers of Central America agree that
most female troubles are caused by the wandering womb
What could cause a displaced uterus?
- Injury to the sacrum or tailbone from a fall, car accidents, etc
- Pelvic ligaments that have weakened due to overstretching during pregnancy and birth
- High impact exercise, running on cement surfaces, high impact aerobics, etc
- Lifting and carrying heavy objects before or during menstruation and too soon after child birth
- Time and gravity
- Past surgeries
- Weak pelvic floor muscles
- Chronic muscle spasm around the low back and sacrum
- Emotional armouring from abuse at anytime in life
What does this look like?
Womb all over the place . . .
So little space and so much is attached and so much is ‘riding’ on the hub/centre of the wheel being in the centre
When she is not . .
You know about it . ..
What conditions can undoing womb wondering help?
- Displaced or prolapsed uterus and/or bladder – leading to .. .
- Incomplete emptying of bladder
- Painful periods and ovulation
- Irregular menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Bladder or yeast infections
- Miscarriages, difficult pregnancies
- Perimenopause, menopausal symptoms
- PMS/Depression with menstruation
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Enhances pregnancy, aids in labour and delivery
Is it recommended for all women?
YES – “If a woman’s uterus is out of balance, so is she.”
What holds her hostage? If your womb and ovaries have been removed – there is a vacuum within that has been filled by other organs and tissues slumping in. Improving circulation can reduce almost all pain. Fluids freely moving as they are supposed to also means the Qi – and the emotions – must be flowing well.
Lymph flows again – pockets of fluids thus reduced.
Soothing all belly aches and pains
Healing of prior adhesions
Reduction in scar tissue.
Normally the uterus leans slightly over the bladder in the centre of the pelvis, about one and a half inches above the pubic bone. It is held in this position by muscles, the vaginal wall and ligaments that attach it to the back, front, and sides of the pelvis.
What may be also inside you – as your body has tried to hold itself together.
Old adhesions from invasive treatments to the pelvic and abdominal area, including fibroid tumours, endometriosis, and caesarean delivery are diminished when addressed by womb gentling. Adhesions may be only from life also – but operations (including to remove adhesions) are a major source of future problems – and resolved – in one session – everyone says that they are taller and feel freer – and have ‘more space’ inside.
The ligaments and muscles can weaken and loosen, causing the uterus to fall downward, forwards, backward or to either side. A uterus in any of these positions is called tilted or prolapsed. Modern medicine has little or nothing to offer women with this problem. Options may include using the birth control pill, muscle relaxants, or surgery and women are generally told, “your uterus is tipped, but that is normal and don’t worry about it.”
Maybe you do something a little strange – or have an incident/accident – possibly long forgotten. The ligaments, when stressed or strained cause your womb to become mal-positioned or tilted. First I will ensure she is able to – and this may take several sessions where we undo all the adhesions, the surgeries, the life catastrophies that have lead you to me – a multi modality natural health problem solver and transformative body mechanic.
Download here MayaHealing-Gentling Brochure
Review . . .
Normal . . .. uterus above your bladder. .
Women have many physical and emotional symptoms that can be addressed and prevented with these simple, non-invasive massage techniques. When reproductive organs shift, they can constrict normal flow of blood and lymph, and disrupt nerve connections. Just over half a kilo sitting on blood and lymph vessels can cause havoc throughout the different systems in the body. By shifting the uterus back into optimal place, homeostasis, or the natural balance of the body, is restored in the pelvic area and the surrounding organs.
Toxins are flushed and nutrients that help to tone tissue and balance hormones are restored to normal order. This is essential for healthy pregnancy, labour, and delivery.
In addition, all structural, digestive, and urinary problems can be helped.
Contact Heather to make a booking to transform your life today!
Now in NZ – and it is possible to see me – I do intensives – at least 2 consecutive days (3 + hours each) if traveling I suggest a course – and have yourself a break/reset your life and body – especially if babies are needed.
BOTH of you involved.
Those who have made the trip – from all over NZ – do become parents naturally – especially if /after IVF has not helped.
Shall we start at the beginning?